Please note, we use 3rd party payment processors so we do not store any credit or debit card information.
Information we may collect when you place an order:
When you place an order, we may collect personally identifying information such as:
Why do we collect this information?
We may use this information to prevent fraudulent orders and to email you regarding your order or your license key.
Cookies that are used on this website any why:
1st party cookies
- Shopping cart session data – To store your shopping cart session with us
- Content Delivery Network – For a faster website experience to you
- Member area session and cookie data – To keep you logged in and to store free searches.
3rd party cookies
- Conversion tracking and advertising tracking for either Google AdWords and / or Bing ads.
- Google analytics tracking – to help us better understand our visitors and improve services.
How to disable cookies
If you are not happy with cookies then you can disable them, simply follow this guide:
To learn more about cookies and how they work visit
Sharing your information with 3rd parties
We do not sell or share your information with any 3rd parties, unless required to do so by law.
How to request your data be deleted or updated:
Simply get in touch via email: [email protected] and let us know you want your data deleted/updated.
How to request a copy of the data we hold on you:
Simply get in touch via email: [email protected] and let us know you want a copy of your data.
Got a question?
Get in touch with us via email: [email protected] and we will get back to you within 7 working days.